The City is running a community chat to raise awareness of reporting mechanisms of antisocial behaviour in Glen Iris as this was one of the themes that came out of the consultation at the end of last year.
- If you see something report it.
- Report to the appropriate channels and not just Facebook – Facebook Community Pages are a great place to share information and help keep each other safe BUT it’s important instances are reported through the official channels.
- If it’s a re-occurring issue continue to report- You may think nothing has happened but reporting continuously often helps Police piece together the puzzle and build a case. REPORT, REPORT, REPORT
- Take pride in your community- If your community it neat and tidy with respectful people it might just stay that way!
- Join the Safer Community Network- The more connected you are with your neighbours the more capacity you have to make change.